150 Watt OCL Power Amplifier
If you are fanatical about the use of transistors jengkol 2N3055 and MJ2955 then this circuit is the answer. This OCL power amplifier circuit deliver a blasting 150 watt to a 4 Ohm speaker. The amplifier circuit is very cheapest and can be powered from 24 to 32 V/5A dual power supply. You must try this circuit. Its working great. Because Transisitor on the final amplifier will be very hot then add the aluminum finned cooler and the fan so that the transistor is not too high temperatures
- Use a well regulated and filtered power supply.
- Connect a 50K POT in series with the input as volume control if you need.Not shown in circuit diagram
The transistor 2N3055 NPN and MJ2955 PNP are a silicon Epitaxial-Base Planar transistor mounted in Jedec TO-3 metal case. It is intended for power switching circuits, series and shunt regulators, output stages and high fidelity amplifiers.
maximum rating Transistor 2N3055 NPN and MJ2955 PNP
- Collector-Base Voltage : 100 V
- Collector-Emitter Voltage: 70 V
- Collector-Emitter Voltage: 60 V
- VEBO Emitter-Base Voltage: 7 V
- IC Collector Current: 15 A
- IB Base Current: 7 A
- Total Dissipation: 115 W
- Storage Temperature: -65 to 200 oC
- Tj Max. Operating Junction Temperature 200 oC